Albedo Combat Patrol

News:

Author Topic: Card proofreading  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Starlit Vixen

• Silly Fox
    • View Profile
on: October 17, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

Alright, not certain if this is the right board to be posting this or if we were even supposed to proofread these considering they're not the final product so correct me if I'm goofing up.

I'm also sorry that I can't quite exactly point out the cards I mean here but here goes:

One of the first "out of ammunition" cards after the various green Heroes, Elite etc cards states "I'm letting out side down!" which I believe should be "I'm letting our side down!".

The third last card says "Those critters can't shoot1" and the one right before this one says "Did you year a bugle?".
Another one 3 rows up from those two says "I'm getting' out of here!", should probably be either "I'm gettin' out of here!" or "I'm getting out of here!".

I have most likely missed some things, I'm pretty sleepy at the moment.

The fox says: "Have a nice day."
Then she'll shoot you.

Offline ACP_Mike

• Administrator
  • It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole.
    • View Profile
    • Albedo Patrol
Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 08:57:37 PM
Great feedback.  We will add this to the bug list.

Thanks!

Mike

Offline scoope2

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
Similarly, there's no Stat line for the MLP 101 Pistol on the ILR Unit Reference Card. It's not a big issue as I haven't had cause to use it
and I expect it will be an option for the ILR Officer anyway?

Offline ACP_Mike

• Administrator
  • It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole.
    • View Profile
    • Albedo Patrol
Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 11:14:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback...

Offline ACP_Buck

• Design Team
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

Alright, not certain if this is the right board to be posting this or if we were even supposed to proofread these considering they're not the final product so correct me if I'm goofing up.

I'm also sorry that I can't quite exactly point out the cards I mean here but here goes:

One of the first "out of ammunition" cards after the various green Heroes, Elite etc cards states "I'm letting out side down!" which I believe should be "I'm letting our side down!".

The third last card says "Those critters can't shoot1" and the one right before this one says "Did you year a bugle?".
Another one 3 rows up from those two says "I'm getting' out of here!", should probably be either "I'm gettin' out of here!" or "I'm getting out of here!".

I have most likely missed some things, I'm pretty sleepy at the moment.

Thanks for the feedback.  All cards have unique serial numbers on the bottom right that you can use to reference cards.