Albedo Combat Patrol

News:

Author Topic: FAQ  (Read 599 times)

Offline ACP_Mike

• Administrator
  • It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole.
    • View Profile
    • Albedo Patrol
on: March 28, 2020, 10:14:54 AM
Question:

My units are in a square that gets attacked.  Losses are taken.  Itís unfair that I should take the hit, because if Iíd been playing the defence the outcome might have been different.  How can we fix this?

Answer:  of course, I had foreseen this as a problem.   Because you are part of a larger force, weíll assume that the losses come from that force and not your unit.  Except if the number of player controllers troops outnumber the rest of the force.  At that point, youíll need to eat the losses, Iím afraid.  Iíll randomly determine who gets wounded, captured or killed.

Offline ACP_Mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Albedo Patrol
Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 10:19:01 AM
Question:  I just bought a new squad of xyz and painted them.  Can I use them in the game?

Answer: Of course.

Question: you and ACPÖChris are both moderators and can see the other teamís forum.  What if...

Answer: Perhaps, but we wonít.

Offline ACP_Mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Albedo Patrol
Reply #2 on: March 28, 2020, 10:55:42 AM
Q:  What Orbat are we using?

A:  We're using the Almata orbats for EDF and ILR - this is a post war campaign.

Offline ACP_Mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Albedo Patrol
Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 02:09:14 PM
Q: does movement within a city by road to the different districts, take the same 3 turns as fro. City to city?

A:  Road movement within the city:  next district (instantly) +1 turn per district after that to max of 3.

Q:  Do we have any intel on where the enemy is?

A: Satellite imagery is unavailable, but once an enemy force is spotted by one unit, itís location is known to all.