Albedo Combat Patrol

News:

Author Topic: Non-Almata Campaign Orbat / TOE?  (Read 314 times)

Offline Direlda

• View Profile
on: December 18, 2019, 05:08:58 AM
I'm trying to find the orbat referenced on p96 of the rulebook and haven't had much luck. The tables of vehicles on pp106-13 of the rulebook provide the information I need, but there doesn't seem to be anything for infantry, vehicle crew, etc outside of the few represented on unit cards. The Almata campaign orbats provided for free on the Sally 4th website are useful for understanding points cost and loadout of units, but those are for post war forces, so I'm not sure if they would be accurate for early phases of the war. Am I overlooking something or has this information not been provided yet?

Offline ACP_Mike

• Administrator
  • It's not the bullet that kills you, it's the hole.
    • View Profile
    • Albedo Patrol
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 03:36:00 PM
Hi Direlda,

this has been an ongoing task, and frankly, I put it aside before the holidays intending to finish it soon.  I'm tied up with family visitors util the 20th January, but will release all the orbats by the end of the month.

Sorry for the delay.

Mike

Offline Bayushi Koichi

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 10:08:41 PM
Did this get done? Did I miss it?

I am trying to organize my figures by units and having trouble. I would like to buy the exact number and type of figures (WYSWYG) need to make units (since the game organizes by units not by individual figures), but the Almata PDFs are driving me crazy. The TOE do not match the cards provided in the PDF!

Example:
TOE EDF Mech Platoon HQ
Platoon HQ
•Platoon Commander (LAKW 1-30)
•Platoon Sergeant (LAKW 1-56)
•Driver (LAKW 1-30)
•Vehicle Commander (LAKW 1-30)
•Portable Missile Launcher (PML)
•Loader (LAKW 1-30)
•AV8F (30mm Cannon, HAKW 2-50)

But the card only contains:
Leader, Platoon Sgt, Driver and Runner. I suppose I understand that the Driver and Cmdr could be left off the table to guard the vehicle, but what about the missile launcher team?

Also, the cards say the Leader comes with a LAKW 1-30, but the Leader miniatures always come with pistols!!!! No WYSWYG!  My OCD is going crazy! Too many years with GW Imperial Guard I guess....  :P