Albedo Combat Patrol

News:

• Partizan is coming... 
    play ACP164 on May 19th in Nottingham!
  • Counterattack!  Come and join in the participation game at Hammerhead, Newark on March 2nd
  • Come see us at Salute!  London, April 6th.

Author Topic: A first look at the new card artwork  (Read 240 times)

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: December 17, 2018, 11:04:47 AM
Update on Albedo

It has been a busy month for the Albedo team since the kick starter completed. We have had a lot of posts showing progress on sculpting and test casting of new Albedo Miniatures, but of course there is a lot more than that going on. Mike & Buck have been busy putting the finishing touches on the Albedo sourcebook and rulebook. The draft, full rulebook will be going out to backers in PDF format in the next few days for play testing. Steve Gallacci has been busy with new artwork and our card artists has designed the format for the Albedo Action Decks.

Today we can take a look at the format for the EDF and ILR card decks and the card back artwork for the main EDF pack.

We are taking late pledges via Backerkit, and we have some exciting stretch goals that are half funded, which include the iconic aerodyne, a civilian / protestor / police box set, a Toki character sculpt and a 6 wheeled ILR vehicle. Check it out on Backerkit @ https://acp164.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Offline Deniper

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
very nice! thanks for shareing

Offline JamesTownsend

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
WOO! They look great. Can't wait for thatvrules update. I have alot of people who want to try it out.

Offline ACP_Buck

• Design Team
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 12:35:20 AM
WOO! They look great. Can't wait for thatvrules update. I have alot of people who want to try it out.
As a backer you should have received the draft of the full rules.  Let us know what you think.

Offline JamesTownsend

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:42:35 AM
Yep! i got it. Now I just need more figures to have some squad play!