Albedo Combat Patrol

News:

Author Topic: ACP164 New Releases  (Read 5225 times)

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
on: December 04, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
This thread is to showcase new releases as they become available.

The first new release is available for retail from today (4th December 2018).

ACP01 - EDF Otter Heavy Infantry Reinforcement Pack.
This pack contains 3 x EDF Otters in Heavy Infantry equipment armed with LAKW 1-56 Assault Rifles.

Link for further details www.acp164.com

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 10:44:06 AM
January 2019 New Release: Homeguard (Otter) reinforcement pack.

Pack contains 3 x EDF Light Infantry armed with LAKW 1-56 Assault Rifles and mix of Otter heads (beret / bare headed)

In Albedo the Home Guard covers a wide range of troop types from untried militia through to elite special forces units. The term Home Guard signifies that the unit is part of the defense forces of the particular planet rather than part of the Extra Planetary Defense Force (EDF) who are off world reinforcements / advisors. Both male and female critters can be found serving within a planet's Home Guard. Home-guard troops are less well armored than EDF forces. The figures in our Home-guard packs contain a random assortment of male and female poses wearing light armor and home-guard berets.
Full details @ www.acp164.com

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 10:48:38 AM
The other new release for January 2019 is the four EDF / Homeguard AV8 Armored Fighting Vehicle Kits.

Get your troops into action, in tip-top condition with the AV8 series Armored Fighting Vehicles.

The AV8 series APC The standard EDF AV8 APC is a tracked, low profile vehicle, capable of carrying eight fully equipped infantry and a driver. Powered by a small fusion plant, the vehicle provides protection against small arms, as well as limited protection against missiles and large-calibre weapons. The AV8 has firing ports to allow the passengers to use their sidearm if required, as well as a post mounted 10mm M2-50 HMG.

This is a detailed resin kit. Available for immediate dispatch from www.acp164.com

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 05:57:46 PM
The first new releases for February are two reinforcement packs for the ILR.
Each pack contains three miniatures with an assortment of body and head types to give you greater flexibility when forming headquarters and deciding on squad size.

Skirmish Infantry packs come with 3 random heads selected from 2 bare headed and 2 ILR service cap variants.
Garrison troop back contain one each of 3 variants of the ILR Garrison peaked cap.
Available now from www.acp164.com

Offline JamesTownsend

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 02:24:40 AM
:3 Just checked here. I love those tanks, and it's nice to see the ilr Garrison make it to the store page.

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 04:31:11 PM
Glad you like the vehicles.
We've just added crew sets, an alternative turret and vehicle stowage sets.
As these are now available we have up-moddeled our example models to include these as well as markings and weathering.
Ann has even made a quick 20 second video for each vehicle.
Check them out @ www.acp164.com

Offline scoope2

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 08:31:37 PM
Airmobile figures are nice. Tough opposition for the Blue Wind Special Forces?

Offline duhred

• I was framed!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 08:33:29 PM
Airmobile figures are nice. Tough opposition for the Blue Wind Special Forces?

???

I have to go see...

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 10:06:45 AM

Here is the first new release for March for ACP164:The Albedo Miniatures Game. The pack contains 3 x Confed Homeguard Air Assault Troopers armed with the distinctive short barreled assault carbine and wearing light infantry armor.£12 for 3 miniatures. Random mix of 3 body poses (from 8 ) and random mix of heads in EDF/Confed soft hat from (Dog / Cat / Fox / Otter).
Full details @ www.acp164.com

Offline scoope2

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 10:13:44 PM
Ordered a pack of the new Female Civilians. Canít wait for Blue Wind squad

Offline scoope2

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 07:49:11 PM
Blue Wind and ILR Sniper arrived this morning. The head with the reversed peak cap Is inspired

Offline ACP_Chris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 10:09:23 AM
On my workbench 29th April 2019

Over the weekend I have been assembling some Police / Internal Security troops armed with riot shields and batons and a shotgun

The megaphone is an arm swap with a protestor. I know that I should not really say this about our own figures, but they do make me smile every time I sit down to assemble a batch as there is so much versatility with the separate arms, heads & tails.

These are scheduled as a May release, we've not got production casts through yet, these are pre-production proofs.

The question is what color to paint police uniforms in Albedo? The same colors as the military? Blue? Black? Grey? Let me know what you think. as I want to get a squad painted up to photograph to go in the books.

www.acp164.com

Offline General Greymouse

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 29, 2019, 12:20:03 PM
Looking cool!

Austria - usually we don't have kangaroos.

Offline Felna

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 12:56:02 PM
Loving these sculpts.
Having seen the larger pics here (after the Facebook post) I'm definitely convinced that military style colours would be completely wrong. Police force colours should be distinct and represent a peacekeeper outlook. Mid blue and white or possibly something based on the beige/brown of US sheriffs. Accented with a bright highlight colour for visibility.

Offline scoope2

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 29, 2019, 04:45:18 PM
Medium Blue overalls with Dark Blue Helmet and Body Armour. Thick White stripe down middle of the helmet